We went Jet Skiing today with the Bunch Family and Lallatin's (sorry Tara, I had to do this - not answer my tag). Bunch's pulled out their two-person towable. It was a big hit!

So tonight we decided to blow off the Navy Ball and Brunch at the Hyatt to buy this - extremely good call!
Now we just have to wait for the mail. But a big thanks to Cabela's for shipping to Guam.
4 comments:
Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal
Are you seriously not going to the Navy Ball??? I was going to ask you if you were going because I don't want to go unless you guys do!
Gotta love those companies that ship to Guam!!!! That boat looks like sooo much fun!
Casey says little mad Max is all grown up!
Post a Comment