well lookie who i found in blog-o-sphere!! i tracked you down via your love for nie. i saw this picture on that video and thought "hey, those are some familiar faces." and in Guam. must be chan! so glad i found you...hope it doesn't weird you out. i've already fallen in love with your blog. lambourne care center. haha. i am rolling :)
send me your email and i'll add you to my blogroll. sadly, my life is not nearly as exciting as the navy langs. tell everyone hello!
This post sparked my interest, so I clicked on the link to read more information. Wow...this is an an extremely sad story. They seem like wonderful people and it really brought me to tears. I will certainly pray for their recovery!
3 comments:
I hope you don't mind, but I used your photos in a video we made for NieNie. So wonderful to know that everyone is praying for them!
well lookie who i found in blog-o-sphere!! i tracked you down via your love for nie. i saw this picture on that video and thought "hey, those are some familiar faces." and in Guam. must be chan! so glad i found you...hope it doesn't weird you out. i've already fallen in love with your blog. lambourne care center. haha. i am rolling :)
send me your email and i'll add you to my blogroll. sadly, my life is not nearly as exciting as the navy langs. tell everyone hello!
lizhart1290@gmail.com
This post sparked my interest, so I clicked on the link to read more information. Wow...this is an an extremely sad story. They seem like wonderful people and it really brought me to tears. I will certainly pray for their recovery!
Post a Comment