I picked up where I left off on my mom's quilt I so hastily put away last November.
Today marks the beginning of a week from 2009 forever frozen in time for me. The week my mom finally went to the hospital, David left for Las Vegas, the week of so many phone calls!
Looking back, I see so clearly the Lord's Hands at work.
David was able to see my mom (albeit just briefly).
Most important to me, I had the best support system in paradise anyone could ask for.
1 comment:
Lawrence Green and Eva Roberts like this.
Julie Elmont Barr: Good for you! Forward motion is good.....and so are quilts...and memories! :)
December 14, 2010 at 10:14pm
Tara Bishop Lallatin: I'm glad you're moving forward. I can't imagine how hard this year has been for you! Can't wait to see the finished quilt!
December 14, 2010 at 10:17pm
Marje Jensen I would like to see the finished quilt too. I can totally relate. It has been 3 years since I lost my mother. Worse, it has been 5 years since I lost my companion.
December 15, 2010 at 12:12am
Chantelle Green Lang Talk about frozen in time . . .that post was from November. No matter. I'm making progress - and not a single sewing word with this one.
December 15, 2010 at 7:49am
Sidney Lang Christensen I like that there is no sewing words!!!
December 15, 2010 at 8:31am
Post a Comment