I think it took an ariel view (from atop Pike's Peak) to really appreciate what the Front Range really means.
1 comment:
FB chatter
said...
Lori Lo: Breathtaking. Love the new profile pic btw October 24, 2010 at 2:10pm
Marje J: We are flying in this Friday, the 29th. We want you to go with us to see the sites. We definitely want to go down in the cave. It is probably not going to happen that we ride the train to Pikes Peak. We can always hope. Chris feels funny staying at your house so we will be at LaQuinta. I need a place to hang out during the game. I would like your phone number also. See you soon. October 24, 2010 at 10:02pm
1 comment:
Lori Lo: Breathtaking. Love the new profile pic btw
October 24, 2010 at 2:10pm
Marje J: We are flying in this Friday, the 29th. We want you to go with us to see the sites. We definitely want to go down in the cave. It is probably not going to happen that we ride the train to Pikes Peak. We can always hope. Chris feels funny staying at your house so we will be at LaQuinta. I need a place to hang out during the game. I would like your phone number also. See you soon.
October 24, 2010 at 10:02pm
Post a Comment