So super cute! I wish we had longer with Dave. It was really nice to catch up. We were talking, I think it's cool that he was at Arleigh's and Bria's second birthday. We didn't mention that around Hanan.
HeidiGreen: how cute! I'm going to have to look that up October 10, 2009 at 7:27pm
LawrenceGreen: thumbs up; how did you do it? October 11, 2009 at 1:54am
Chantelle: Jars raided from the fridge, tissue paper from the wrapping stash and modpodge. Don't you just love MollyNugget's representation And the middle - me singing karaoke! October 11, 2009 at 3:27am
Lawrence Green: Very clever. So the orange in the bottle is paper. October 11, 2009 at 4:15pm
Chantelle: Tissue paper mod podged on the outside of the bottle. October 11, 2009 at 5:30pm
7 comments:
SO cute! Love it!
So super cute! I wish we had longer with Dave. It was really nice to catch up. We were talking, I think it's cool that he was at Arleigh's and Bria's second birthday. We didn't mention that around Hanan.
7 months to go!!!
Those are adorable! My kids would love to make those. So fun!
How fun and cute! I bet my kids would love to make those! What are the supplies needed (besides various bottles/jars)?
Jars from the fridge/cupboard.
Tissue paper from the wrapping stash.
Mod Podge.
Smiles!
Those are so cute Chan! The little one is the exact image of molly!
LawrenceGreen and TaraLallatin like this.
HeidiGreen: how cute! I'm going to have to look that up
October 10, 2009 at 7:27pm
LawrenceGreen: thumbs up; how did you do it?
October 11, 2009 at 1:54am
Chantelle: Jars raided from the fridge, tissue paper from the wrapping stash and modpodge. Don't you just love MollyNugget's representation
And the middle - me singing karaoke!
October 11, 2009 at 3:27am
Lawrence Green: Very clever. So the orange in the bottle is paper.
October 11, 2009 at 4:15pm
Chantelle: Tissue paper mod podged on the outside of the bottle.
October 11, 2009 at 5:30pm
Post a Comment